^
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
::
+
"
?

General Comments about the GLOSSARY Go HERE

General Comments about the GLOSSARY {CLICK HERE}

  Love it? Hate it? Have ideas for improvements? This is the place to view General COMMENTS about the GLOSSARY, or to add your own.

IMPORTANT:   If you have a COMMENT about a specific ENTRY, please attach your COMMENT there.

NOTE: Of necessity, all COMMENTS are MODERATED. Once you submit a COMMENT, I review it and decide whether or not to allow it to be displayed. I'm sure you understand why I have to do it that way.

1 comment:

StockClerk said...

Here's an example of a general comment:

"I wish there were more photos and illustrations!"

Yes, me too. The only reason they're so sparse right now is that it's been an awful lot of work to get the Glossary this far.

My vision has always been to have everything richly illustrated with as many photos and diagrams as possible. As a preliminary example, be sure to check out TAB B.

Thus, if and when I get the opportunity, I'll be sure to add more!